Monday, August 9, 2010

The Start of the Exciting Life 惊涛拍岸直挂云帆

       Still motivated by the wonderful experience at London Business School, I started a more exicting life back in Hong Kong.  This the one of the most important turning points of my life.  I know I might experience barriers and challenges, but I am sure I will ride a passionate journey that leads to success.

      Two big things happened last week.  I stopped working with Artis Capital and the internal war of Gome.  The work experience at Artis helped reexamine the true meaning of value investing and pushed me to go deeper into valuation and investment decision making.  From now on, I will build a solid model for each company I am investing and make very thorough and structured valuation.  The war at Gome helped me think about how to build a business empire and how to manage it.  This event is a great catestrophe investment chance, and I will study the business and the value behind the business.  I will also forecast the prospects of the business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment